2/3 Nights Glamping from just £23 each !!
Looking for a cheap glamping break?
Check out Botany Glamping, it’s awesome and there are some great deals that you can snap up over at Wowcher like these two and three night breaks from just £115 for up to five people, that’s just £23 each !!
They say there’s simply nothing better than a night camping under the stars…those people have obviously never been glamping…
- Enjoy a two or three-night glamping trip for up to five people.
- Stay in a luxury bell tent at Botany Camping in Warminster, Wiltshire.
- Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and rated 4.5 stars!
- A BBQ kit and marshmallows will be provided on the first evening.
- All the back-to-nature fun of camping whilst staying in real comfort.
- Deal Bonus: 20% discount on tickets to nearby Longleat House Safari and Adventure Park.
Combining the great outdoors with true comfort, glamping (glamorous camping) is perfect for nature lovers in search of a more luxurious experience. You’ll spend a restful two or three nights in a spacious and comfortable bell tent large enough for up to five people (two adults and three children). The bell tents all come with beds, rugs, cosy furniture, lighting and cooking equipment. All you need to bring is bedding or a sleeping bag and food, everything else is provided, including a cool box with ice blocks, gas cookers, kitchen box and a BBQ. An eco-fuelled heater and cooker helps to keep things warm inside, plus you’ll get a top up of fresh firewood every night and even a selection of marshmallows on your first evening, perfect for roasting on the fire!
If you want to venture beyond the luxury of the campsite, you’ll find yourself right next door to Longleat House Safari and Adventure park, perfect for kids and adults alike. You can enjoy discounted tickets to Longleat at just £23.50 for adults or £17.45 for children, under-3’s go for free! Also, Botany Camping is just a 30-minute drive from the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Bath and Stonehenge. So, if you’re looking for a summer break that is a little bit different, whilst still comfortable and fun, glamping could be your perfect short holiday!