3, 4 & 7 Night Self Catering Holidays from £69 per Family !!
If you’re after a cheap family getaway then be sure to check out the great deals over at Groupon.
These breaks are available for 3, 4 or 7 nights and start at just £69 per family !!
Situated close to the beach and close to the centre of bustling Skegness, North Shore Holiday Centre is an ideal location to relax and be entertained or explore the beautiful Lincolnshire coast. The Centre offers lots of on-site facilities including an entertainment centre with a pub show bar and restaurant, a ‘pitch and put’ golf course, crazy golf, playgrounds and a shop.
Guests can stay in a choice of fully-furnished units, including Elmhirst and Shakespeare flats, or Tennyson apartments. They all come equipped with TVs, gas and electricity. The flats boast separate kitchen areas containing a fridge, cooker hob and microwave. Each of the units features a shower, while a launderette is available on site.
Included in all options:
- Self-catering stay for four, arriving from 23 Apr to 14 Jul 2017 and from 5 Sep to 30 Oct 2017
- Electricity, gas and water costs
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Shop and pub on site
- Children’s play area, shower and toilet facilities
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am (arrivals after 5pm must be pre-arranged, as access to site is restricted)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Smoking not allowed
- Up to 2 well-behaved family dogs are welcomed in selected units; all dogs are charged at £15 per dog per week or short-stay, and must be kept on leads at all times when around the grounds
Bordered by the North Sea to the east, Lincolnshire is mostly sought after for its beach tourism pastimes based on several coastal resorts, such as Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes. This historic county of East Midlands spans on seemingly endless landlocked countryside expanse, with rural escapes resting amid its undulating uplands.
Lincolnshire also boasts an array of nature beauties, including the Gibraltar Point, the salt marshes of Donna Nook, the Whisby Moor and the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, but travellers can also consider a visit to the Tattershall Castle, Normanby Hall near the village of Burton-upon-Stather or to the Burghley House near Stamford in order to get a taste of the county’s heritage, without overlooking the Branston Hall or the vestiges of the Bolingbroke Castle.