4* Spa Break with Breakfast just £35 each !!
There are some lovely spa breaks over at Wowcher like this little 4 star number including breakfast for just £69 for 2 x people, that’s less than £35 each !!
There are various options available which you can check out HERE.
- Where: Leicestershire.
- What’s included: An overnight, two-night or three-night stay for two people at the Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa with breakfast and spa access.
- Hotel: Sleep in a contemporary junior suite with elegant décor, a king size bed and en-suite.
- Spa: Enjoy access to the fabulous spa facilities, which include a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, whirlpool, wood sauna and more.
- Wow Bonus: Book a three-course meal when making your reservation and receive a bottle of house wine.
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 31st Mar 2018 (see Fine Print for details).
Get away from the hustle and bustle of everything life with a relaxing country escape…
Nestled in the heart of England in Leicestershire’s idyllic countryside, Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa is the perfect place to unwind and let the stress of day to day life drift away. If you can pull yourself away from your stylish junior suite, which boasts a cosy king size bed, chic en-suite bathroom, plush sofa and more, you are free to pamper yourself to your heart’s content at the fabulous Romans Health and Leisure Club. Take a dip in the swimming pool, unwind in the whirlpool, treat yourself to a treatment, or simply lie down in the cedar wood sauna in a state of complete and utter bliss. You’ll enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast on each morning of your stay, and if all that relaxation leaves you feeling energised, you can always get some exercise in the state of the art gymnasium!
Stupendous spas aren’t the only thing Leicestershire has to offer – you’ll be staying a stone’s throw away from some of the country’s top attractions, including the National Space Centre and Twycross Zoo. Visit unspoiled countryside with a trip to Foxton Locks or Bradgate Park, or brush up on your history with a visit to the Richard III Visitor Centre. There’s no danger of being stuck for things to see and do – sounds like the perfect trip to us!