All Inclusive Magaluf Break with Flights + Live Events + Island Beach + Water Park from £159pp
Party hard if you’re gonna party… check out this awesome deal over at Wowcher for a trip to Magaluf with flights staying at the new BH Majorca Hotel.
This amazing ALL INCLUSIVE deal not only includes all of your meals and drinks for the duration of your stay but gives you access to an amazeballs water park, live events and Beach Island where you will be sure to see some special guests floating about…
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
- Where: Magaluf, Mallorca.
- What’s included: A three, five or seven-night all-inclusive 4* Mallorca break with return flights from London Luton, Stansted, Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester or East Midlands.
- Hotel: BH Mallorca – Magaluf’s most exciting new hotel! You’ll stay in a modern standard suite, featuring an en-suite, Wi-Fi and balcony.
- Facilities: Enjoy use of the water park featuring white-knuckle slides and a giant Jacuzzi, the Island Beach Club which hosts unforgettable pool parties, and the open-air stage that has seen the world’s biggest DJs take charge of the decks!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st October 2018 (see Full Details).
- Our promise: Minimum of 60 hours in destination with any three-night break.
Your three, five or seven-night break takes place at Magaluf’s most exciting new hotel, BH Mallorca, where you’ll stay in a standard suite, boasting a bathroom, high-speed Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flat screen TV, full-length mirrors, hair dryer, balcony and more! You’ll stay on an all-inclusive basis, tucking into breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant each day, plus selected snacks and both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. The best bit? Guests at BH Mallorca get access to their amazing facilities, including the adult water park, featuring white-knuckle slides, a wave pool and giant Jacuzzis, and the Island Beach Club, host to unforgettable summer pool parties featuring your favourite celebrity guests – previous attendees include Mark Wright, Vicky Pattison, Megan Mckenna and the cast of Love Island! BH Mallorca is also home to Mallorca’s only open-air festival, which has hosted the world’s biggest DJs and electronic artists. Already confirmed for this summer are David Guetta, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Steve Aoki, Craig David and Tinie Tempah, and if you’re staying at this hotel, you don’t even need tickets! That’s right, that’s all included in the price. Click here to check out the line up so far.
Get ready to party! The Puenta Baena, more commonly known as The Strip, features more than 50 bars and 5 nightclubs, and you’ll be but a short walk away! We suggest you give BCM Planet Dance a go – the biggest nightclub in Mallorca with a capacity of more than 4000 people. If you’re after an R&B and hip hop vibe, then head on over to Tokio Joe’s, before slipping into the Office Club which plays electro and house music until 6am! Of course Mallorca also has plenty of other activities on offer. We recommend taking a boat tour to see Mallorca’s man-made caves and having a scuba diving lesson in the bright blue waters. No holiday is complete with a day at the beach, so make sure you find time to get down to Magaluf beach for a spot of sunbathing, too.