All Inclusive Spain with Flights just £99 each !!
Looking for a cheap getaway?
There are some cracking deals over at Wowcher just like these cheap trips to Spain with all inclusive hotel and return flights.
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
- Where: Costa Brava, Spain.
- What’s included: Return flights and a three, five, or seven-night all-inclusive Costa Brava break at one of 18 wonderful hotels.
- All-Inclusive: Unwind in all-inclusive bliss, with three meals a day included in your stay, as well as selected drinks and snacks.
- Travel dates: Travel on selected dates until 20th Dec 2018 (see Full Details for complete dates).
- From: London Stansted, London Luton, London Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester, and Birmingham.
- Our promise: Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
You’ll be shouting bravo for Brava with today’s taste of paradise! Say adios to the everyday and hola to some fun in the sun…
We’re offering you a three-night all-inclusive Costa Brava break with flights from just £99pp, enjoy a five-night stay from just 189pp, or stay for seven-nights from only £229pp, saving you up to 45%*.
It’s a fact well known that the two undeniable cures for any everyday blues are a spot of blissful relaxation and escaping to warmer climates. We’ve taken that theory and decided to double the dosage, combining a sunny escape with calming surroundings. Unwind at one of 18 stunning hotels, where you will lay back in a spacious and modern twin or double room complete with a TV, Wi-Fi, and an ensuite bathroom! During your time on Spain’s eastern coast, you’ll also have access to your hotel’s outdoor pool, the perfect place lounge about in the soul-warming sunshine! As if that all wasn’t enough, you’ll also be fortunate enough to be staying on an all-inclusive basis, on which you’ll tuck into breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as selected drinks and snacks, ensuring that you won’t even have to lift a finger and can simply focus on relaxing! Bliss.
When you aren’t increasing your tan and decreasing your stress levels, you can soak up some Spanish culture by hitting up the local bars and restaurants to enjoy some local delicacies, such as tapas or seafood. Or if you’re feeling more adventurous, get out and about in Costa Brava, a sensational Spanish jewel, replete with natural beauty and superb, pristine stretches of coastline. Make the most of your time on the Spanish coast with a trip to the stunning regional capital that is Barcelona, a city like no other, boasting a hoard of cultural gems, as well as a perfect coastal location! The golden sand and crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea await. Vamos!