Alton Towers Spa with Mud Treatment & 2 Course Lunch just £39 !!
Wowzers guys, if you’re looking for a treat then this looks like an awesome deal!!
Enjoy a wonderful spa experience at the Alton Towers Spa with mud treatment and a two course lunch included in the price for just £39.
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
Roller coasters might get the blood pumping, but flushed cheeks and flyaway hair isn’t always the look you want. Let the spa team at Alton Towers swap exhilaration for pure relaxation, with a deal that’s sure to soothe even the most fraught of nerves.
• For £39 (a £68.50 value) enjoy a spa day with rasul mud treatment, six hours’access to aqua relaxation rooms, and a two-course lunch for one.
• For £76 (a £137 value) receive the same for two.
• For £79 (up to a £161 value) enjoy a spa day with a 25-minute facial, choice of treatment, six hours’ access to aqua relaxation rooms, and a two-course lunch forone.
• For £155 (up to a £322 value) receive the same for two.
• The aqua relaxation rooms are the perfect place to start your experience; the crystal steam room and the Edwardian sauna will raise temperatures, and the multi-sensory showers will cool you off with all the power of a tropical storm, complete with cooling, tingly mist.
• Then, breathe in the herb-infused air whilst spreading mud over your body in the rasul mud chamber; salt granules in the mud aim to remove dead skin cells, before the tropical showers wash you clean.
• For those extending their indulgences, you could select the 55-minute enchanted energies massage, using gemstone extracts to gently exfoliate your skin, beforesemi-precious stones are placed on your body, aimed to to align with your chakras, and help your restore inner balance.
• Or, opt for the 85-minute Moroccan ritual — a milk foot bath, an exfoliating massage, scalp therapy, and a leg treatment using seeds from the baobab tree for a luxurious full-body experience.
• Keep your energy levels up with a delicious two-course lunch; keep it healthy with classic Caesar, Greek, or fresh fruit salads, or push the boat out and indulge in a cheese burger, pasta carbonara, or a chocolate brownie sundae.
• This deal is the ideal way the start the new year, and makes a great gift for anyone in need of some true TLC.
• Alton Towers can be found on Farley Lane, outside the Staffordshire town of Alton.
• Towel and robe hire is included.
• Valid Monday to Friday.