Beatles Tour in Liverpool just £4 each
Know anyone planning a trip to Liverpool? Show them this, they can grab a great two hour Beatles tour for just £4 each – or even less if buying in multiples of four!
- Two-hour tour through the city centre, taking in the Cavern Club, the Eleanor Rigby statue, the site of Brian Epstein’s Record Shop (NEMS), the Empire Theatre and John Lennon’s favourite pubs
- Sets off from Albert Dock Tourist Information Centre and finishes at the Anglican Cathedral
- Tours depart at 10:30am and 2pm on Saturdays; 10:30am on Sundays and weekdays
- Dates: 6, 11, 13, 15, 30 June | 1, 3, 8, 13, 16, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29 July | 5, 15, 17, 19, 24, 28, 29 August | 19 September
Choose from the following options:
- £4.50 for one person (63% off)
- £8 for two people (67% off)
- £15 for four people (69% off)
Brilliant Liverpool Tours brings tourists and locals closer to the history, culture and activities of the city famous for being the World Capital City of Pop. Some of the many group tours, popular with families, corporate events and hen dos, include tea tasting at a tea factory, a comedy coach tour, a shopping trip and a coach around the city at night. Of course, walking tours and chauffeur-driven tours taking in all the Beatles sights are also available.