Cadbury’s Mini Break just £69 for 2-4 – Includes Overnight Stay, Breakfast & Attraction Entry
Treat your family to a fab little mini break with this great deal over at Groupon.
Enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast and entry into Cadbury’s World for just £69 for 2 x people, £89 for 3 x people or £109 for four x people.
There are various options available to choose from including updates to deluxe rooms if you wish, which you can check out HERE.
Nestled in the heart of Birmingham, The Royal Angus Hotel makes a suitable spot from which to explore the abundance of historic, cultural and shopping locations.
- Rooms fitted with en-site facilities, TVs and hospitality trays
- On-site bar and brasserie serving light snacks and meals
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; Pets allowed for £15 per pet per night
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am; 50% discount for car parking
Travellers can explore the city’s industrial architecture and first-class shopping centres, or may walk along Birmingham’s intricate canal networks, where colourful boats, vibrant restaurants and cafes create a cosmopolitan setting.
Visitors may walk beneath the classical portico of the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery to browse their extensive collections, which include some particularly fine Pre-Raphaelite specimens as well as other exhibits. Further on, holidaymakers may head out west to the Ironbridge Gorge Museum beyond Wolverhampton, a UNESCO World Heritage Site revealing the early industries that transformed the local area.
Enjoy a night away in Birmingham city centre, with breakfast in the morning and tickets to Cadbury World
What You Get
Included in all options: Stay with breakfast and 2 Cadbury World tickets, arriving between 8 Mar-30 Jun 2016
- £79 for 2 people for 1 night in standard room
- £99 for 2 people for 1 night in deluxe room
- £109 for 2 adults and 2 children for 1 night in family room
- £145 for 2 people for 2 nights in standard room
- £165 for 2 people for 2 nights in deluxe room