Cadbury’s World Family Break with Overnight Stay £99
Treat the family to a lovely little break with attraction tickets included in the price with this great little Cadbury’s World getaway over at Wowcher.
Enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast, leisure access and Cadbury’s World entry all for as little as £99.
- Where: Solihull, Birmingham.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people or a family of four with breakfast, leisure access and Cadbury World tickets.
- Hotel: Stay at The Regency Hotel Solihull.
- Facilities: Take advantage of the hotel leisure facilities, including a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and plunge pool.
- Cadbury World: Discover how the famous brand manufactures its chocolates, the history of the company, enjoy fun rides and experiences and indulge with lots of sweet treats!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Aug 2019.
Conveniently located close to the Birmingham NEC, Cadbury World and the city’s main attractions, The Regency Hotel is the ideal base for couples and families to enjoy a fun-filled getaway in England’s second city. You and your loved ones will stay in an elegantly decorated double or family room boasting comfortable beds as well as a spacious en-suite, complimentary tea and coffee facilities, a flatscreen TV and more! Treat yourselves to a rejuvenating afternoon in the hotel’s indoor pool, steam room, sauna and plunge pool. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also enjoy a hearty full English breakfast before checking out.
While you’re in the historical city, dive into the fun at the National Sea Life Centre, spend an afternoon getting lost among the glamorous shops in the famous Bull Ring, take a boat trip down the canal or treat the kids to a movie in the United Kingdom’s oldest working cinema.Cadbury World
With today’s deal, you can look forward to a trip to a chocoholic’s paradise on one day of your stay with entry tickets to Cadbury World, the birthplace of Britain’s favourite chocolate! You can start your sweet trip (which will inevitably end in a chocolate coma) with an exhibition tour that will take you through the journey of the famous brand from Mr Cadbury’s initial ideas to Bournville Village to Cadburys across the world! That’s not all, once you’ve finished your tour you’ll be able to watch the chocolatiers at work, ride the 4D Crunchie rollercoaster, explore the interactive Purple Planet and much more! Plus, you’ll get to enjoy Cadbury’s tasty treats throughout the day, yum!