Caravan Holidays in Cornwall for 3 or 4 nights from just £119 for up to 8 x People
Love Caravan Breaks? then you will love this cheap caravan holiday to Cornwall where you can grab a lovely stay for as little as £119 for up to 6 people or £149 for up to 8 people for 3 or 4 nights.
There are various options available for you to choose from which you can check out HERE.
Occupying a convenient position approx. a 15-minute drive from the coast of England (United Kingdom), Carnmoggas Holiday Park is a family-run abode awaiting tourists to come and visit the scenic countryside attractions of the local area.
- Caravans kitted out with flat-screen TVs, microwaves, hobs, ovens, refrigerators and cooking utensils (the extra bed is a pull out double sofa bed in the front room)
- Bar with beer garden; Clubhouse and indoor heated pool
- Indoor bowling rinks, pool table, giant chess, air hockey, table tennis and table football
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am. Pets not permitted
- Free Wi-Fi – only available in the Clubhouse
From Bude to Land’s End, Cornwall encompasses everything from chocolate-box villages to vast Atlantic coastlines and vibrant surfing hubs. As residents are rarely more than a half-hour drive from the sea, there’s no surprise it plays a huge part to Cornish life, with busy harbours and Michelin star seafood restaurants allowing fish to go from boat to plate in 24 hours.
With clubs, bars, and extreme sports, Newquay has plenty for a youthful crowd, while family-friendly Falmouth has more sheltered beaches and all-ages day outs such as the National Maritime Museum. Away from beach life, grown-up St Ives is an established arts centre, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworth’s garden and a wealth of independent galleries. Inland a little, the Eden Project’s greenhouse biomes create spectacular tropical environs and an otherworldly, space-age feel. Visitors can also buy into the local legends on Bodmin Moor, or hike along the rugged landscape to catch a glimpse of the fabled beast.