Cheap Caravan Holidays from £79 per Family !
Looking for a cheap family getaway? Check out these great little caravan breaks over at Wowcher.
Grab and 3 or 4 night break for up to six people from just £79 !
CLICK HERE to see all of the options available.
- Where: Minster on Sea, Isle of Sheppey, Kent.
- What’s included: A three, four or seven-night self-catered caravan stay for up to six people.
- Holiday park: Stay at the Ashcroft Coast Holiday Park.
- Area: Soak up the quaint seaside atmosphere of Minster Beach, check out some local history at the Blue Town Heritage Centre, admire the wildlife at Elmley National Nature Reserve, and more!
- Caravan: You’ll relax in a pitched roof caravan with three bedrooms, a shower, mod cons in the kitchen, hot drinks facilities, double glazing, and central heating.
- When: Valid for stays until 31st Oct 2019.
Swap the familiar surroundings of home for a refreshing break by the sea in a comfortable caravan. There’s no better way to experience the quaint charms of the Isle of Sheppey than a fun-filled family break, and with each caravan housing up to six people, there will be plenty of room to go around! Each silver caravan comes equipped with three bedrooms, a shower, mod cons in the kitchen, hot drinks facilities, double glazing, and central heating – all a home away from home needs! Your stay includes entertainment passes too, freeing you up to take a dip in the swimming pool, have fun in the playground, bingo or mini golf, and enjoy live shows. After three, four or seven nights, it’ll be tough to return to reality!
The Isle of Sheppey is home to all sorts of seaside fun, marvellous nature, and little-known local history. Minster Beach is a great place for a peaceful stroll and a bite to eat at the café and sweet hut. The market town of Sheerness is the biggest on the island and home to plenty of shopping opportunities, pubs and restaurants. For a dose of the island’s history, check out the Blue Town Heritage Centre in Sheerness, the Minster Abbey Gatehouse Museum in Minster on Sea, and the Eastchurch Aviation Museum to discover a whole host of reasons why you should love the place! If nature is what you’re after, there’s no shortage of greenery and wildlife to be found at the Elmley National Nature Reserve. Spot water birds, bird of prey, hares, butterflies, dragonflies, and lots of wildflowers! Beats grey city streets any day…