Stay in a Converted Windmill With Hot Tub just £49 per Couple
Oh Guys I love this deal over at Wowcher… Enjoy a mini break in a lovely converted Windmill complete with Hot Tub for as £49 for Two People !!
The Old Windmill is located in the pretty market town of Yarm, between Darlington and Middlesborough. The hotel is within walking distance of the local pub, as well as the selection of boutique shops and cosy cafes that Yarm has to offer.
Once a functioning windmill, the now converted rustic and romantic inn is the perfect location for a romantic getaway for two. Converted in 1750 The Old Mill has seen more than a few changes but retains many of the original features such as a roaring fire in the guest lounge, wooden beams and all with the added modern-day benefit of Wi-Fi. Where better to retreat to than this unique and quirky accommodation to truly escape city life with a lucky companion? There’s even a glass of wine on arrival, and a continental breakfast included each morning of your gorgeous getaway. Bliss!
Located in the North East, The Old Mill is surrounded by a beautiful landscape that is just perfect for nature lovers. Enjoy gentle strolls through the surrounding fields or head into the quaint little town of Yarm. If you get hungry during your walks, you can head to The Fox Covert Public House for a hearty pub lunch just a two-minutes’ walk away. You’ll find an abundance of interesting towns close by: a 6-minute drive away is Ingleby Barwick, and in a mere 15 minutes you can easily access Stockton, Teeside and Middlesbrough. With no shortage of relaxing activities and stunning scenery, you’re sure to have a pitch-perfect romantic getaway!
- Where: The charming country town of Yarm, near Thornaby.
- What’s Included: A one or two-night stay with a glass of wine each on arrival, a full English breakfast each morning and hot tub access!
- Hotel: As the name suggests, The Old Mill is a converted windmill circa 1750 and retains many of its original features. Renovated in 1968, this luxurious guesthouse offers a warm welcome and is ideal as a romantic getaway for couples.
- Room: Featuring wooden beams and a roaring fire in their guest house, your lodgings are contemporary and comfortable – with Wi-Fi.
- Area: Located in the North East, the hotel is surrounded by a beautiful landscape that is just perfect for nature lovers. Enjoy gentle strolls through the surrounding fields or head into the quaint little town of Yarm.
- When: Valid for stays until 4th September 2019.