February Family Fun at Lightwater Valley – £6.75 each
If you’re looking for fun days out then be sure to check out the great deals over at Attractiontix.
There are absolutely stacks of ideas and super low prices for attraction tickets not just in the UK but abroad too.
At the moment you can grab Lightwater Valley Tickets for as little as £6.75 each for their Fab Feb Family Fun Events.
Lightwater Valley is one of the most exciting family theme parks in the North of England, with over 40 rides and attractions for thrill seekers of all ages!
Located on the outskirts of Ripon, North Yorkshire, kids, teenagers and grown-ups alike can enjoy a day of non-stop fun at this safe and secure family attraction.
Fab Feb Family Fun
Wednesday 14th – Sunday 18th February 2018
10.30am – 3.30pm.
Free entry for Under 1’s.
The full theme park is not open (selected fairground rides only, see below for details)
Don’t let rainy days be boring this half-term – enjoy a fun family day out at Lightwater Valley!
Ideal for 8’s and under we have heaps to do both indoors and outdoors with a selection of rides and giant indoor inflatables for you to run wild and let loose on! The Angry Birds Activity Park and Angry Birds Space will be open along with the Lightwater Bird of Prey Centre with over 50 amazing raptors, mammals and reptiles. You’ll also find Riggmoor Mobile Farm with lots of cute and cuddly animals for you to pet and feed, including rabbits, lambs, piglets, miniature ponies, cows and alpacas.
Rides and activities open at Fab Feb Family Fun:
Skyrider • Eagles’ Creek Farm •Carousel • Eagles’ Claw • Trauma Tower • Ladybug • Space Pirates • Noah’s Ark • Human Cannonball • Angry Birds Activity Park • Angry Birds Space • Indoor Soft Play • Bouncy Castles • Pirate Assault Course • Giant Slide • Pillow Bash • Animal Feeding • Lightwater Bird of Prey Centre • Reptile Handling • Petting Farm • Cafes
- Due to the popularity of this event tickets must be pre-booked online, payment on the day is not available.
- Pre-bookings must be made by midnight on the day before you wish to visit and cannot be made for the same day.
- The full theme park is not open (selected fairground rides only, see above for details)
- This event is ideally suited for 8-years and under
- The outdoor Angry Birds Activity Park may be closed if icy conditions are prevalent.
*Availability of rides and attractions is correct at publication but may be subject to change on the day.
For the bigger kids:
Junior thrill seekers aged around 5-9 (or over 1 metre in height) can enjoy rides and activities such as:
- The splashtastic Falls of Terror with sharp turns and sudden drops
- Wet ‘n’ wild fun on the Wild River Rapids
- Swashbuckling pirate fun aboard the Pirate Swinger, speedy Skull Rock and the tummy-tickling Flying Cutlass.
Grown-ups and kids over 1.2m tall have a choice of adrenaline-pumping rides!
- Take a spinning ride above the treetops on Apollo
- Be carried through the air in the grip of the Eagle’s Claw
- Hurtle through dark forests on Europe’s longest roller coaster – The Ultimate
- Venture into the mysterious world of Raptor Attack’s abandoned mineshaft.