February Half Term: Chessington World of Adventure Tickets £14
If you’re looking for a cheap day out with the family over February Half Term then be sure to check out this great deal over at Attractiontix for cheap entry to Chessington World of Adventure Zoo and Sealife Centre.
Tickets can be picked up at just £14 each but be quick, there are limited available for the February Half Term event.
- Don’t miss Animal Adventures week at Chessington’s Zoo and SEA LIFE centre this Feb half-term!
- Selected rides and attractions will be open, plus How to be a Zoo Keeper LIVE!
- Event dates: 10th – 18th February 2018
- Limited availability – book now to secure your tickets!
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Nine amazing themed lands, over 1,000 animals from around the world, more than 40 rides and attractions – no wonder a visit to Chessington World of Adventures is one of the nation’s most exciting and educational family fun days out!
Chessington World of Adventures Zoo
Where to begin at Chessington World of Adventures Zoo? Possibly with the Trail of the Kings and its gorillas, lions, leopards and tigers or maybe with the meerkats and wallabies in Creature Features, or perhaps with the oh-so-cheeky inhabitants of the Monkey and Bird Garden?
And don’t miss a visit to the all new Children’s Zoo where little ones love to cuddle their favourite furry creatures!
Sea Life Centre
The Sea Life Centre at Chessington World of Adventures, is a 250,000 litre aquarium set within the zoo, showcasing over 20 attractions featuring exotic marine creatures from stingrays and clownfish to sharks and shrimps!
Whilst at the Sea Life Centre, take a stroll through the walkthrough ocean tank, a glass tunnel with a watery-world of marine-life swimming overhead.
Join Alex, King Julian, Gloria, Mort, Marty and The Penguins as they dance, sing and laugh their way through a brand new live show!
Meet the gang in their jungle surroundings, have a go at King Julian’s spectacular dance moves and strike a pose for photos before exploring the Madagascar café and shop!
Penguins of Madagascar
You can now join the penguins of Madagascar in 3 exciting themed experiences:
- The Penguins’ secret mission comes to life in an exclusive live show, with amazing animatronic characters that sing, dance and talk – you can even meet your favourite characters for a photo!
- Join the agent birds on a top secret operation on the “Penguins of Madagascar ride” – perfect for young adventurers!
- Penguin Cove at Chessington Zoo is now bigger and better than ever – with some new friends joining their resident penguins! Get up-close with the Humboldt penguins in the brand new walk-through feature, as well as watching interactive feeding sessions and talks.
Theme Park Attractions (Closed November – March
There something for everyone at Chessington World of Adventures, with fun and excitement for thrill-seekers, tiny tots and everyone in between virtually guaranteed!
Fast and furious attractions include the hair-raising Extreme Games Zone, gravity defying Rameses Revenge, Rattlesnake, Black Buccaneer and many more!
For Younger Visitors
Younger visitors to Chessington World of Adventures will love Hocus Pocus Hall, Dragon Falls water ride, the Flying Jumbo, Griffin’s Galleon and the incredible Vampire which, at 1.1 metres, is one of the few serious rollercoasters in Europe designed with children in mind.