Full Board Cruise to Dublin for 2 Nights just £99 each
Wowzers guys, this looks like a fab deal to me…
Enjoy a two night cruise with all of your meals and an afternoon tea included in the price and departing on 20th December 2015, perfect for a little Christmas break!
The Marco Polo ship sets off from Bristol Avonmouth, sailing west along the Bristol channel and reaching the eastern shores of Ireland in Dublin. At sea, guests may enjoy an array of on-board facilities, activities and entertainment, while in Dublin they can take advantage of the day on shore to explore the famous city sights or go shopping for a last minute Christmas gift.
- On-site restaurants, bars and lounges
- On-board wellness centres, games rooms, swimming pools and exercise areas
- Daytime activities and live entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes’
- Check-in and check-out to be confirmed at ticketing stage
- Wi-Fi: Available but not free, vouchers need to be purchased onboard; Pets not allowed
|20/12/2015||Bristol Avonmouth (UK)||–||3pm|
|21/12/2015||Dublin (Republic of Ireland)||8am||2pm|
|22/12/2015||Bristol Avonmouth (UK)||7am||–|
Note: In the event of adverse weather/sea conditions that prevent the ship from calling at one of the scheduled ports, alternative arrangements will be made where possible.