Funky Wagon Glamping Break for 2 Nights just £79 per Caravan
Awesome Liverpool Stay with Breakfast just £69 per Room
There are some lovely spa breaks over at Wowcher like this little funky little number including breakfast for just £69 for 2 x people or £89 for 4 x people.
There are various options available which you can check out HERE.
- Escape to the countryside with a two-night stay in a caravan at North Shire.
- Colourful and cosy with a quaint double bed, lighting and outdoor seating area.
- The wagons also have plenty of space and are kitted out with seating, heating and a fire pit for toasting marshmallows!
- Located in North York Moors National Park – the perfect spot to enjoy country views.
- Featured in The Times 50 Best Cottages in Britain.
- Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, rated 4.5 out of 5.
Nestled amongst six acres of beautiful old English countryside, North Shire is the place to go for an enchanting escape. Set under the Scotch pine trees and starry skies next to the North York Moors, with today’s deal you and a lucky companion will spend two nights in a colourful and cosy caravan. Caravans, wagons, roulettes, whatever you call them, these traditional structure make for a seriously cosy glamping experience and come kitted out with a quaint double bed, lighting and plenty of space for two people. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also have your very own seating area outside with a fire pit, perfect for roasting marshmallows and star gazing!
If you venture beyond the comfort of your hut, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the beautiful North York Moors National Park – perfect for leisurely strolls. You’re also an easy drive from the cities of York and Leeds, should you fancy a day of shopping or sightseeing amongst all your country adventures! There’s a local country pub just one mile down the road in the pretty village of Liverton serving local ales and traditional pub grub, or if you’re feeling far too worn you can get take-out delivered to your wagon. Whatever you spend your time doing, you’re sure to enjoy the northern friendliness and rural hospitality of Liverton.