Cheap Break to Ibiza with Flights just £89 each
Lets go to IBIZA!!!
Check out this great deal over at Wowcher which you can snap up for as little as £89 each including return flights!
there are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
- Where: Ibiza, Spain.
- What’s Included: A three, five or seven-night beach break with flights.
- Departure Airports: London Gatwick, London Stanstead, London Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Liverpool.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Els Pins Resort & Spa.
- Area: There’s no shortage of things to do in Ibiza. Relax on the beach, go scuba diving and enjoy the nightlife!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2019.
Ibiza is a holiday destination where you can unwind and appreciate the peace of the stunning scenery, and let your hair down for a boogie all in one trip! You’ll choose to stay in a contemporary apartment in one of two complexes in and around San Antonio:
– Aparthotel Reco des Sol is located in San Antonio Bay, ideal location for exploring the bars and clubs in the town. Each apartment has air-conditioning, a TV, kitchenette, en suite and you’ll have access to the hotel’s pool and bar which serves snacks, pizzas, salads and cocktails.
– Hotel Estudios Tropicana is situated just 300m from the sea and just 4km outside of the business of San Antonio. The apartment complex boasts an adults pool, kids pool, sun terrace and may other wonderful facilities to keep you happy during your stay.
You will have to make the most of the beaming Spanish sunshine on the island by basking in its rays on the gorgeous beaches or lounging by the pool. Looking for even more adventure? Well, why not go on a three-hour scuba diving course for beginners for only £67pp? You’d be taught the basics of safety, gear, techniques and how to get as close as possible to the local marine life in various locations in the San Antonio area, while being transported around on the top deck of a luxury boat. Think it all sounds too good to be true? Take a look for yourselves on the Scuba Diving Course’s website. For those of you that would feel like a fish out of water in scuba diving gear, then you’ll want to make your way to some of Ibiza’s cultural hotspots such as the Iglesia de Sant Rafel! That’s if you can resist the cocktails calling your name from the lively bars, restaurants and clubs in downtown Ibiza!