Iceland with Flights & Blue Lagoon Spa Option from £129
Ever wanted to see the Northern Lights?
Check out this great deal over at Wowcher for a mini break with flights from just £129 each.
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
A gateway to some of the world’s most dazzling natural wonders, boasting amazing geothermal spas and rare wildlife, Iceland is a mind-blowing destination to visit at any time of the year…
- Enjoy two, three or four nights spent soaking-up the scenic wonders of Iceland.
- Includes return flights from London Luton and Gatwick.
- Stay at Hotel Kriunes, Cabin or Arctic Comfort.
- Enjoy the option of a Blue Lagoon Spa roundtrip from Reykjavik for just £90pp!
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for a two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for a three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 19th Dec 2017.
We’re whisking you off for a two, three or four night escape to Iceland. You’ll stay at either the Hotel Kriunes, Hotel Cabin or Arctic Comfort Hotel, a short distance from the sprawling outdoors. You’ll also have an opportunity to arrange a full-day trip to the famous Blue Lagoon Spa – a geothermal spa located in the midst of a rugged lava field on the Reykjanes Peninsula.
Make the most of your Iceland escape and explore the wild wonders of this breathtaking island. With stunning scenery that attracts nature lovers the world over, the island offers sweeping landscapes scattered with otherworldly mountains, active ice-encrusted volcanoes and powerful geysers – perfect for a photo op or two. What more could you want from an adventure?