Isle of White Break with Return Ferry £89 for up to 6 people
Treat the family with this great deal over at Wowcher!
Enjoy a Park Resorts Trip to the isle of White with your Ferry transport included in the price!
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
- Where: Choice of 4 Isle of Wight locations: Landguard, Lower Hyde, Nodes Point or Thorness Bay
- What’s included: A three or four-night stay in self-catered accommodation for up to six at Parkdean Resorts.
- Facilities: Enjoy swimming pools, sports and leisure activities, daytime and evening entertainment, bars and restaurants.
- Transport: Includes return ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington.
- Travel period: Valid for four-night stays on 26th Feb, 5th, 12th Mar, 16th, 23rd, 30th Apr and 7th, 14th, 21st May 2018. Valid for three-night stays on 2nd, 9th, 16th Mar and 20th and 27th April 2018.
With four parks to choose from across the stunning Isle of Wight, and amazing activities available at each and every one, today’s deal has it all! You’ll stay in two-bedroom accommodation, complete with a fully-fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower, gas and electricity, heating and a TV in the living area, with space to sleep up to six people – perfect! Each park boasts fun activities for all of the family, featuring swimming pools, daytime and evening entertainment, restaurants, leisure facilities and much more! Plus, we know sorting transport for a family of six can be the bane of any trip, which is why we’ve included return ferry transfers from Portsmouth or Lymington too!
Venturing outside of your holiday park, you’ll be met with resplendent landscapes aplenty. A treasured gem of the UK’s coastline, there’s plenty to do on the Isle of Wight, from dolphin-spotting and scuba-diving, to uncovering ancient ruins and fossil hunting along the isle’s beachy bays. So get booking!
The Isle of Wight is an undeniably beautiful destination. The array of stunning beaches which you can saunter down and traditional seaside towns you can explore will ensure you quickly fall in love with the area. Enjoy the panoramic views from the many cycleways and walking paths, but if you get the chance, make sure you visit Carisbrooke Castle, Quarr Abbey and Amazon World Zoo Park, too! It’s sure to be a brilliant trip, leaving you wondering when you can return as you watch the boats bob along the open seas…
Friday Arrivals (3-night stay)
- 2, 9, 16 March 2018
- 20, 27 April 2018
Monday Arrivals (4-night stay)
- 26 February
- 5, 12 March
- 16, 23, 30 April
- 7, 14, 21 May 2018