London Mini Break with Cocktails at Planet Hollywood just £59pp
Planning a trip to London?
Check out this great deal over at Wowcher for an overnight stay in London with Cocktails at Planet Hollywood.
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
- Where: London.
- What’s included: An overnight London stay with breakfast and two cocktails per person at Planet Hollywood.
- Hotels: Stay in on of a selection of fabulous 3* or 4* hotels across the capital/.
- Planet Hollywood: Treat yourself with two cocktails in the famous restaurant, sip on a pink mojito, lychee martini or perhaps a blue lagoon.
- Deal bonus: £20 OMGhotels.co.uk gift card.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2018.
During your time in the capital you’ll be staying in one of a selection of 3* or 4* London hotels. Whichever hotel you stay in you’ll be put up in a stylish double or twin room with plush large beds, crisp bedding and a TV. Once you’ve settled in you’ll be free to head out and explore all that the capital city has got to offer, and you’ll be pleased to hear each hotel is ideally situated for travelling around. In the morning you will be treated to a delicious breakfast in you hotel – the perfect start to a day exploring the busy streets of the capital city.
What to do
As part of today’s deal you will be treated to two delicious cocktails at Planet Hollywood, the perfect antidote to any day travelling down to London or wandering around its busy streets. Sip on a refreshing mojito, pink fizz or perhaps a sophisticated cosmopolitan and take in the cool surroundings of the famous restaurant. Located in the heart of the West End, a cocktail in Planet Hollywood will put you in the perfect position for catching a show in one of the area’s world-class theatres. Why not catch Mamma Mia!, Everybody’s Talking about Jamie or perhaps School of Rock and indulge yourself in a fabulous night of entertainment whilst you are in London. You could also work off your cocktails with an evening stroll through Covent Garden, along the Strand or even along the River Thames – London is your oyster!