London Paramount Theme Park – Set to Rival Disneyland Paris
Hey Guys have you heard the news? The UK is planning an awesome Multi Million Pound Theme Park which is set to Rival Disneyland Paris!
London Paramount will be the first of its kind in the UK and is expected to attract on average 40,000 visitors on a typical day. With a wide range of attractions and entertainment, there will be something for everyone.
- A world-class theme park
- A 1,500-seat theatre with regular ‘West End Quality’ shows
- Indoor event space to host conferences and exhibitions, but also with potential for musical
and sporting events
- A range of hotels with a combined total of 5,000 on-site bedrooms
- An art-house style cinema and nightclubs
- Food and beverage outlets and retail
- One of the largest indoor water parks in Europe
- Back of house and guest service facilities
- Creative business space to provide a central hub for the UK creative industry
- Transport improvements including a new dual carriageway access road between the A2 and the
- Entertainment Resort
- A green network to include areas of environmental enhancement and wildlife habitat creation beside the River Thames
- A range of connectivity improvements including public footpaths and cycle routes along the River Thames and enhancements to the existing jetty on the river to facilitate access by boat
- 14,000 car park spaces
- Enhancements to flood defence works
- Landscaping including water features such as ponds and canals
- Waste management and power generation facilities
- Emergency and security features
The Entertainment Resort will contain a number of themed zones, with exciting rides and attractions for families, children and the more adventurous thrill-seeking visitor.
At the heart of the Entertainment Resort will be the Entertainment City, providing a wide range of indoor, covered and open-air experiences as well as a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants. The Entertainment City will be able to host a number of exciting events each year such as shows and music events.
Late afternoon every day the ‘Paramount and Friends Carnival’ is planned to take place. We are planning to follow this every evening with a spectacular show celebrating the works of Paramount Pictures and our other content partners.
Also in the evening, there will be a chance to enjoy a West End quality production at one of our theatres, indoor or outdoor venues. These venues could potentially showcase Paramount films, BBC and
Aardman productions and provide a stage for live comedy acts and concerts.
The heart of the Entertainment Resort will open to the public in Easter 2020, with additional rides and attractions scheduled to be unveiled soon after in the following years.
To Read More About London Paramount – CLICK HERE