Lovely Cheap Glamping with Hot Tub & Breakfast just £49 per Lodge
I’ve never seen this one before but it looks awesome, really vintagy and unique.
It’s also great value because the price includes a tasty breakfast and access to the hot tub!
There are lots of options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
Set in 5 acres of the Shropshire countryside, the Abel’s Harp hotel is 5 miles away from the Stiperstones National Park, which leads to Longmynd and Cardingmill Valley.
- Stay for two in a glamping log cabin with full English breakfast, glass of wine on arrival and hot tub access, arriving until 28 Feb 2018
- Bar and restaurant are available in the main building
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am
- Pets allowed for £20 per day, to be paid on-site
- Boasts a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
A haven for Roman cities, medieval castles and vibrant market towns, Shropshire is also famous for its countryside encompassing rolling hills, rocky ridges and verdant valleys.
The Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty beckons with diverse landscapes such as Long Mynd, The Wrekin & Wenlock Edge and the Clun Valley. The birthplace of Charles Darwin, Shrewsbury offers plenty of sights to visit: Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery, Acton Burnell Castle and Attingham Park are but a few. The Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site, Lilleshall Abbey and Royal Air Force Museum Cosford are also worth visiting throughout the county.