Mediterranean Cruise: 7 Night Voyage to Italy, France and Spain With Full Board and Flights £299 each
Wowzers guys, i’m loving the look of this deal over at Groupon.
For as little as £299 each you can enjoy a Mediterranean Cruise visiting Italy, France and Spain with all of your meals included in the price and return flights.
There are various options available for you to choose from which you can check out HERE.
Book in Style invites travellers to embark on a seven night cruise along the Mediterranean coastline. Departing from the cruise port in Savona, Italy, the Costa Diadema cruise ship will journey to the west, travelling to the shores of France and Spain before returning to Italy.
Boasting a sun deck with swimming pools and sun loungers, the Costa Diadema is equipped with restaurants, lounges, bars, theatres, a 500 metre promenade, spa and fitness centre. The cabins are fitted with flat-screen interactive satellite TV, air conditioning and minibar. An array of immersing activities are available for entertainment in the form of a 4D cinema, Grand Prix simulator, card room, Squok Club for the little ones and more.
- Day 1: Flight from the UK to Savona, Italy – departure 5pm.
- Day 2: Marseille (Provence), France – arrival 8am – departure 6pm.
- Day 3: Barcelona, Spain – arrival 9am – departure 7pm.
- Day 4: Palma, Majorca, Spain – arrival 8am – departure 6pm.
- Day 5: At Sea.
- Day 6: Naples, Italy – arrival 8am – departure 2pm
- Day 7: La Spezia, Italy – arrival 9.30am – departure 11.30pm
- Day 8: Savona, Italy – arrival 8am. Flight back to the UK.