Mini Break to North Wales just £49 per Couple
Escape to North Wales with this cheap little break over at Groupon.
For just £49, two people can enjoy an overnight stay with a tasty breakfast.
There are also options to add on Bucks Fizz and Afternoon Tea or even longer stays which you can check out HERE.
Set on the North Wales coast in the resort town of Llandudno, Ambassador Hotel beckons travellers with its convenient location a 30-minute drive from Snowdonia National Park.
- En suite rooms with TV, phone, hairdryer, hospitality tray, opening onto the sea, Orme or town
- Restaurant offering menus based on locally sourced produce
- Bar stocked with a selection of spirits, fruit juice, health drinks, lagers, beers and stouts
- Check-in from 3.30pm, check-out by 10.30am; Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Small dogs up to 55cm accepted for an additional charge, to be booked with the reservation
North Wales Coast
Travellers visiting this part of Wales may take advantage of the many local attractions, walking opportunities and water activities in the area.
Guests may explore the coastal towns of Rhyl and Prestatyn, where a sea aquarium, a drift park and the Bodelwyddan Castle and Park may be visited. Adrenaline junkies may indulge in bike racing and horseback riding, while history lovers may visit well-preserved medieval settlements. Snowdonia National Park, the largest park in Wales, boasting waterfalls, lakes, valleys and mountains, may be visited just a 30-minute drive from the town of Rhyl.