Mini Cruise to Amsterdam with Musical Festival & City Transfers just £99 each !!
Guys this looks like a fab little deal over at Groupon for anyone looking to escape and party for a couple of days.
There are a few different options for you to choose form and they start at just £99 each. CLICK HERE to check out upgrades and offers.
SuperBreak invites travellers to experience a music festival at sea and a day visit to Amsterdam.
Regardless of music taste, the atmosphere will be filled with an array of tunes ranging from dance, R&B and party classics to 70’s music or rock.
Live performances will take place all over the ship, and during the visit to Amsterdam the party continues in a city centre bar.
Headliners include Jake Quickenden (X-Factor/I’m a Celebrity) and MIB (Glastonbury/V Festival), but more bands, musicians and performers will be announced over time and there will also be a silent disco and back to back acoustic sets out on deck.
- 5pm – Check in commences at Hull Terminal 1 – Passengers must arrive before 7pm.
- 7.30pm – Boarding is completed.
- 9pm – Ship departs for Europoort, Rotterdam.
- 8am – Ship arrives at Europoort, Rotterdam.
- 8.30am – Coach departs from Europoort.
- 10am – Coach arrives near Amsterdam central station. (Saturday and Sunday it arrives at 11:15am)
- 5pm – Coach departs from near Amsterdam Central Station (the same place as the drop off point) – Passengers must arrive on time.
- 7.30pm – Coach arrives at Europoort, Rotterdam.
- 9pm – Ship departs from Europoort, Rotterdam.
- 8am – Ship arrives at Hull