October 2017: All Inclusive Holiday to Menorca just £234 each
Aww round up the troops and head to Menorca with this great deal over at Thomson.
Enjoy 7 nights relaxing in the sun safe in the knowledge that your holiday is in the safe hands of a good tour operator and every thing that you need is included in the price.
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
There are various dates and departure airports available which you can check out HERE.
The Globales Binimar Resort is a fantastic place for a family getaway. You can fill your days with activities from archery to waterpolo and stay entertained throughout the night with themed dinners and shows. While you’ll find the beach and centre of Cala’n Forcat in a short walking distance.
What’s included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (three themed dinners per week); snacks served at selected times between meals; ice cream served within the restaurant area only; afternoon tea and coffee
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
- Activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, archery, basketball, darts, football, French bowls, table tennis and waterpolo
- Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes organised daytime activities around pool area, quizzes and professional shows
Included in the Price:
- Return Flights
- All Taxes & Charges
- 15kg Luggage each
- 7 Nights in a Good Hotel
- All Inclusive – All Meals & Drinks
- ATOL Protection
- Based on Family of 4
Not all Thomas Cook holidays include transfers to and from the airport and they try to charge you extra for these at check out. My advice would be to decline and purchase your transfers independently. Hoppa.com offer amazing savings on airport transfers and they are by far my favourite transfer company, I use them all the time due to their reliability, speed and of course their great prices.
If you are wanting to get out and about during your holiday then maybe car hire would be a good option? We would suggest checking out Carrentals.co.uk whose easy to use site always has great prices.
For Cheap Airport parking check out Airparks who have awesome prices and are the company I use almost every time I travel
Trip Advisor is not just great for reading reviews on hotels that you have your eyes on but also for checking out local attractions in the area and I recommend a good browse over there before you travel!
NEVER MISS A DEAL…