Outstanding 5* London Break with Spa Access & Prosecco just £99 for Two People
Why not treat yourself and a friend to this fantastic trip to London staying in a great 5* Star Hotel with Spa Access and Prosecco.
This great deal can be found over at Wowcher
- Where: Falcon Wharf, London.
- What’s included: A 5* overnight London break for 2 at Hotel Rafayel with a glass of Prosecco each, spa access, and a three-course dinner option.
- Travel dates: Stay on selected dates from 20th Dec 2017-31st Mar 2018 (see Fine Print for details).
- Hotel: Enjoy a glass of Prosecco each on arrival, as well as spa access to use the state of the art gym, water sanctuary, traditional heat and steam rooms, hydro therapy pool, and soothing relaxation room
- See: Explore the many wonderful sights around London, including Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, and more!
- Dinner Option: Choose to include a sumptuous three-course dinner, tucking into mouthwatering dishes such as gambas ajillo, king scallops, roasted duck breast, honey glazed sea bream, and apple tart tatin.
Escape to one of the world’s greatest cities with today’s deal. Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of London life, and whatever the weather, enjoy a bounty of landmarks and larks amidst the buzz of this cultural capital…
During your time in England’s glorious capital, you and your lucky guest will unwind in utter opulence at the 5* Hotel Rafayel. Set on Falcoln Wharf, you’ll be in the perfect location to make the most of your stay while remaining outside of the hustle and bustle, meaning you can be sure of a peaceful night’s sleep. You’ll rest your head in a modern yet cosy twin or double room complete with an en-suite bathroom, ceiling to floor windows, a flat screen TV, air-conditioning, and, of course, Wi-Fi. What’s more, you’ll also be free to use the on-site spa facilities, which include a state of the art gym, a water sanctuary, traditional heat and steam rooms, a hydro therapy pool, and a soothing relaxation room. Say goodbye to those everyday worries! If all that isn’t enough for you, upgrade to include a three-course meal in your stay, tucking into an array of dishes such as gambas ajillo, king scallops, roasted duck breast, honey glazed sea bream, and apple tart tatin. Delicious!
As one of the most visited cities in the world, you might think you know what to expect from London. With its unique blend of the modern and historical, you’re sure to find surprises around every corner. Of course, you must visit the most iconic of the capital’s structures, including the historic Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and, of course, Buckingham Palace. With London ever-evolving, you can also drop by the contemporary Shard which reaches ever upwards, the Tate Modern, and Southbank, offering an array of charming cafes and bars along the Thames. Even heading out on an aimless wander along London’s winding streets is an adventure, with seemingly every building holding a fascinating history! Whatever your interests, London is sure to have something for you!