Stunning Sardinia with Return Flights just £149 each
Anyone been to Sardinia?
It’s simply stunning and right now you can grab yourself a mega cheap trip with breakfast and flights for as little as £149 each !!
There are various options available to choose from which you can check out HERE.
Located in Sardinia, the four star Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort invites travellers to the scenery of the Gallura, close to Costa Smeralda, while the four star Mercure Olbia Hotel beckons holidaymakers to discover the Costa Smeralda, the nearby beaches and an array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Rooms with TV, mini-bar, electronic safe; complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurants serving Mediterranean, Sardinian and Italian cuisine along with oven-cooked pizzas at Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort and bistro cafe and bar at Mercure Olbia Hotel
- Sports centre with swimming centre, tennis centre, soccer area and multi-purpose indoor arena at Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort and fitness centre at Mercure Olbia Hotel
- Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am at Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort; check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday at Mercure Olbia Hotel
- Staff speaks English and Italian; pets not allowed
Famous for its wealth of natural attractions, Sardinia boasts picture-perfect stretches of powdery sand and lush green backdrops beyond the gently lapping sea.
Guests can drive up the coast to Santa Teresa di Gallura for a day of sampling local delicacies or plunging in the sea. For a more active venture, tourists can take to Isola dei Gabbiani, famous for its clear waters and good windsurfing conditions. Travellers may head east to the Gola Su Gorropu and hike through the 400m sheer limestone ravine that has earned the title of Europe’s Grand Canyon. To get a feel of the island’s Bronze Age past, visitors may head to Tiscali to discover an ancient settlement that dates from the 6th century BC, or see some more recent communes, as they spy on the flamingos perched on Cagliari’s salt marshes.