Warwick Castle Entry Tickets from £9 each
Looking for fun days out?
Be sure to check out the great deals over at Attractiontix where you can pick up some great deals like these entry tickets into Warwick Castle for as little as £9 each.
There are various options available to choose from such as half days or family tickets.
Warwick Castle Tickets
Experience over 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle – a fun, action-packed and unforgettable day out that the whole family will enjoy! Filled to the turrets with tales of treachery and torture, passion and power, there’s never a dull moment at this enchanting medieval castle.
- Watch magnificent birds of prey, jousting and archery demonstrations.
- Climb 500 steps to the top of the tallest tower for incredible panoramic views
- Experience preparations for battle and get a soldier’s eye view from beneath a battle helmet…
- Visit the lavishly decorated State Rooms, watch as a household prepares for a Victorian party and discover how electricity was generated over 100 years ago to light up the Castle.
- Charging back into action is Wars of the Roses Live. With all new stunts and tricks, the live action family jousting show is back with even more dates from May 2018.
- Get Lost in the UK’s first Horrible Histories® Maze
- Warwick Castle tickets also include entry to the Castle’s 64 acres of beautiful grounds, with the Peacock Garden, Victorian Rose Garden and Pageant Field.
The Conqueror’s Fortress
Celebrate the 950th anniversary of William the Conqueror creating a motte and bailey castle with an all new interactive exhibition! Explore the castle’s oldest surviving feature by climbing The Conqueror’s Fortress; a specifically designed exhibition exploring the Castle’s fascinating founding story. Discover the story of the original fortifications, their evolution and how they were defended and more!
Horrible Histories Maze
Experience the foulest and funniest bits of history brought to life by the UK’s first Horrible Histories® Maze! This exciting attraction; full of foul facts and fun games is a maze with a difference! The aim is not to reach the centre, but to reorder the muddle that mischievous Rattus Rattus has made of time and find the way out!
The Time Tower
Join the ghost of the Earl of Warwick on a whirlwind adventure quest through Warwick Castle’s exciting (and often gruesome) history!
This new immersive multimedia experience (included with your entrance ticket) takes you right back to the birth of Warwick Castle. Discover the true story of its past and learn how it controlled the middle of England for 1000s of years.
Exciting events take place every day at Warwick Castle, including jousting, jesting, fighting knights, falconry and the mighty Trebuchet – the world’s largest siege machine!
You can even learn the art of archery with the Warwick Bowman.
The Castle Dungeon*
Are you brave enough to venture into the very depths of the castle?? With a spine-chilling set of live actors, shows and spectacular special effects, this 50-minute experience is so scary; it’s strictly over-10s only!
*The Castle Dungeons are not included in this ticket. Tickets to this attraction are available at an additional price on the day.